Porcelain veneers are one of the most effective ways to improve your smile by addressing a variety of cosmetic issues with a single treatment. Veneers can give you a radiant, attractive smile that few other solutions can.
To find out if you are a good candidate for porcelain veneers, contact Yakima Smiles today online or at (509) 977-4144 to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Pete Nathe. We proudly serve patients from the Yakima, Ellensburg and Sunnyside areas of Washington.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-fitted shells of strong dental porcelain that cover the front surface of your teeth, held in place by an advanced adhesive bonding technique. The goal of veneers is an improved smile, focusing on a natural look which is based on the existing shape of your teeth. Veneers are so thin, and their coloring is so precise, people will only notice how beautiful your new smile looks.
Porcelain veneers can be used to cover almost any type of cosmetic imperfection, including teeth that are:
- Discolored or deeply stained
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers can provide you with a number of important benefits, including:
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Can be completed in just two office visits
- Customized to achieve your unique cosmetic goals
- Ability to correct several aesthetic imperfections with a single procedure
- Restores strength and functionality to your teeth
- Attractive, natural-looking results
- Stain resistant
- Long-lasting results
- Improved confidence in your smile
Are Porcelain Veneers Right for Me?
The best way to know if you are a good candidate for porcelain veneers is to schedule an appointment with our experienced cosmetic dentist, Dr. Nathe. During your initial consultation, Dr. Nathe will assess your oral condition and recommend the solutions that can best meet your personal goals. Generally speaking, ideal candidates for porcelain veneers will:
- Be free of gum disease and infections
- Not clench or grind teeth: Although they are durable, porcelain veneers can wear over time
- Practice good oral hygiene: Prior to adhering the veneers to your teeth, Dr. Nathe will need to remove a small amount of enamel, which could expose fillings and increase sensitivity
To learn more about porcelain veneers and other dentistry services that can rejuvenate the appearance of your smile, contact Yakima Smiles today by calling (509) 977-4144 or completing the form on this page to schedule a complimentary evaluation of your smile. Experienced and LVI-trained cosmetic dentist Dr. Pete Nathe welcomes residents of Yakima, Ellensburg and Sunnyside, Washington.